Vision + Strategy
To create exceptional shareholder value through the acquisition of undervalued assets that can become rapidly cash generative, self fund exploration, establish and maintain high operating margins, and return cash to shareholders. Mandalay is committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner, while developing a high level of community and employee engagement.
- Acquire high-quality assets at a low cost relative to ultimate value
- Apply management’s extensive operational and exploration expertise to turn around, grow and/or develop the assets
- Focus on cash returns to shareholders and prudent use of leverage
Mandalay is focused on:
- High-margin projects where we can achieve rapid production ramp-ups from restarts, turnaround situations or late-stage development
- Early cash flow to fund exploration, growth, and operational improvements
- Building critical mass through acquisition
Reduce dilution and return cash to shareholders:
- Announced dividend policy, currently paying annualized dividend of 6% of gross revenue*
*Annual cash dividend paid quarterly, based on 6% of the Company’s trailing quarter’s gross revenue and the future cash requirements.